Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My very first blog on my very own site

So, here is something great about blogging. You can talk and eat at the same time. You wouldn't even know that I have a tootsie roll in my mouth as I type this. Except that I just told you, so I guess you would know. Tootsie rolls are the almost the perfect candy. Chewy and chocolate together in one yummy roll. The only thing keeping them from being completely perfect are their calorie count and fat grams. So, let's see, what is on my mind today? Why do the crystal light on the go have to be so rippin' expensive? They must have the hugest mark up ever. Maybe things should be priced according to size. Or maybe everything should be priced according the value I find in it. Manufacturers should definitely consult me prior to setting their suggested retail price. Of course if that were the case things like mustard, brussel sprouts, and head cheese would all be free. But then if this really were my world they wouldn't even exist. Well maybe mustard because I do use it for egg salad sandwiches. But then how often do I make those? Like once a year maybe, if I remember to use those lovely colored eggs that Snickers delivers every Easter. So, probably I could live without mustard after all. People in my world.... Muffin, not the kind you eat, my not so baby girl. Favorite phrases: What's this is? What doin? Favorite songs: ABCs - which she sings over and over in the car Scooby doo where r u Workers- I've been working on the railroad Favorite color: If asked she always says green. Favorite things: Baby strollers Watching a show in her bed "bed, bed, bed, show, Elmo" Chicken LBR Favorite color: Red, almost always red. Sometimes he likes to mix it up. Favorite things: Firefighters/fire trucks Chocolate milk Chocolate chip cookies Hamburgers, no mayo or pickles Ben 10, a show Trucks, lots and lots of trucks Nose kisses Favorite sayings: You're the best mom in my world that hurt my feelings awwwwww! I love you through and through

2 comments:

single girl in zion said...

Tootsie rolls are fat free, so they ARE the perfect candy...!

Danica said...

Hey I have a blog to LOL..... Glad you shared...Now check out mine :)
http://oureverydaygoingons.blogspot.com/
Love ya :)