Monday, July 13, 2009

Who's Betty now?

That's right, I asked who's Betty now?
Don't stress I'm about to tell you the answer.
Hope you're sitting down for this.
I Tiana have made dinner for my family 3 nights in a row! In a row mind you. Now when you take into account that 2 of those night were weeknights, you'll have you're answer. I also came up with the ideas all by myself. I know right! And no macaroni and cheese was not one of them.
Now lest you be comparing yourselves to me and some fictional idealism of the perfect homemaker/mother and all that racket and find yourselves coming up short; let me tell you the rest of the story...
I have laundry piled a couple of feet high on the couch which some would consider part of the Wasatch mountains due to it's permanency, I don't think I've touched my kitchen floor with more than a spot cleaning in over a week, and I'm not sure the last time I cleaned my entire bathtub/walls.
That would be why I said Betty and not Martha.
Oh well...I'll just keep on plugging...

1 comment:

Rick said...

I did all that and I'm not a chick. Of course Marsha and Kylie were in Europe :s