Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Why???

Sharon just sent me an email with a Bingo card to take with you while shopping at Wal-mart. It's spaces were full of all the interesting things you might, and frequently do, see while shopping there. It reminded me of something I saw at Sam's Club once. I saw a woman with finger nails the same length as the height of the counter at the pharmacy. She was standing there talking to the pharmacy tech and her nails were literally grazing the ground. It looked like she was also aspiring to great lengths (literally) with her toe nails. I just don't understand why??? Of course I immediately began to think of all the things she would have to depend on others to help her with. I'll give you just a minute to mull that over....... Yeah, some things I hope I will never need help with and if I do I'd better be so far gone that I don't know that I'm getting help with them.

No comments: