Sunday, September 28, 2008

LBR's testimony

LBR wanted to go up and bear his testimony in church today. He saw an older girl go up, so he wanted to "speak next". I asked him what he wanted to to say? He said "thank you for Jesus". So, I took him up. He did great! The shy gene definitely passed over this one, he was not intimidated at all. He would have gone on forever if I had let him, once he got up there he lost sight of what he wanted to say and just started in on some story until I brought him back to task. Crazy kid! He did his Mama proud!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Little Buddy Roman made his grandparents bust a few buttons. We're just smiling from ear to ear. Was Brian there for church or was he sleeping in?
Love to you all! GranmmaHop
PS: I'm mailing, by US-postal tomorrow (10/10/08), a package for Roman and a package for Allison. I think they'll like getting their own 'box' :O)

nellie said...

well it took me forever to figure out how to make a comment but i would have loved to seen him get up there and bear his testimony he is so fun!!! it almost makes me miss my kids being little. i love to read your little stories. give the kids a kiss for me.
love nellie

Tiana said...

Brian missed it. One would hope it would be motivation for future fast sundays atleast. Especially since LBR wanted to get up there again today. I don't think he understood the once a month thing as he still has no concept of time.